Parents survival guide
1. Know Your Way
Pick up a Discovery Guide when you arrive, so you don't miss out on anything.
2. Stay Vigilant
The museum is a large place, so keep an eye on your kids and don't let them wonder too far.
3. Have a Great Time
Take advantage of your visit and get to teach your children about all the amazing creatures on exhibit.
- It's forbidden to touch any of exhibits
- Food and drinks are only allowed in our outdoor spaces
- For health and safety for all, the Museum is a smoke free environment
- The Museum is a big place! Pick up a Discovery Guide when you arrive, so you won't miss out on anything
- make sure to wear comfortable shoes, there's going to be a lot of walking